This privacy statement applies to all websites operated by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Labour (MCIL). The purpose of this privacy statement is to outline the use of personal information by MCIL and to demonstrate its commitment to maintaining the privacy of your personal information.
By accessing the MCIL website and providing personal information to MCIL, you consent to MCIL storing and utilising your personal information.
2. Personal information collection
MCIL may collect and utilise the following types of personal information:
- Any personal information you provide through the MCIL website (www.mcil.gov.ws) and any other websites administered by MCIL such as the Samoa Companies Register (www.businessregistries.gov.ws) and the Labour Market Information Service (http://www.mcil.lmis.gov.ws/);
- Information about your use of any MCIL website, including time and date of website access, and the specific pages accessed; and
- Information about your computer hardware and software, such as your IP address and domain name may be collected when accessing the MCIL website.
3. Storage of information
MCIL will take all reasonable precautions to safely store and to prevent any misuse of your personal information.
4. Email address
If you provide MCIL with an email address, it will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided. Your email address will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
5. Information transfers across Samoan Government Ministries
Information that MCIL collects may be stored and processed in, and transferred between any of the Samoan Government Ministries. By using the MCIL website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information between Samoan Government Ministries.
6. Other websites
The MCIL website contains links to other websites. MCIL is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party.
If you have any questions about MCIL’s privacy practices, please contact MCIL on email@example.com.